Booking of Club Training Boats (Omegas) outside of summer camps and adult training and trysailing days
the boat is properly cared for and if issues arise, Damage etc. it neeed to be reported ASAP when ashore.
- The boat should not be dragged unless on a trolley, with the tiller raised at all times.
- The boat should not be left unattended with its sails up.
- When launching and recovering from the slipway care should be taken to avoid the boat hitting the bottom. This should apply to centreboards and rudders as well.
- When sailing collisions should be avoided.
- No forced capsizing of boats unless its part of orgainised training with an Instructor
- If damage that does occur, or if maintenance is required, this should be reported when ashore to club safety / shore duty and by writing the details of the incident in the clubhouse repairs book so repairs can be made.