the boat is properly cared for and if issues arise, Damage etc. it neeed to be reported ASAP when ashore.
- The boat should not be dragged unless on a trolley, with the tiller raised at all times.
- The boat should not be left unattended with its sails up.
- When launching and recovering from the slipway care should be taken to avoid the boat hitting the bottom. This should apply to centreboards and rudders as well.
- When sailing collisions should be avoided.
- No forced capsizing of boats unless its part of orgainised training with an Instructor
- If damage that does occur, or if maintenance is required, this should be reported when ashore to club safety / shore duty and by writing the details of the incident in the clubhouse repairs book so repairs can be made.